× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

#-7) :: Criminal Case Add Unlimited Money and Add Unlimited Gems No Download No Survey No Root Free

Criminal Case Criminal Case The 1 Free Hidden Object Game Are You Ready To Solve Murder Cases Download Now And Discover Who Killed Rosa Wolf Join The Police Of Grimsborough T

Criminal Case Description:

Criminal Case The 1 Free Hidden Object Game Are You Ready To Solve Murder Cases Download Now And Discover Who Killed Rosa Wolf Join The Police Of Grimsborough T

Criminal Case Online Generator

Genre : adventure
Rating : 3,482,821
Developer : Pretty Simple

Incoming Search Terms :
Criminal Case Add Money and Gems | Criminal Case Add Free Criminal Case | Criminal Case Add Unlimited Money and Criminal Case Add Unlimited Gems | Criminal Case Add Unlimited Gold | Criminal Case Apk Hack | Criminal Case No Download | Criminal Case Free No Ads | Criminal Case Cheat No Download | Criminal Case No Survey | Criminal Case Hack No Root | Criminal Case No Root Free | Criminal Case Android Hack No Survey | Criminal Case Cheat | Criminal Case Cheat Android | Criminal Case Cheats | Criminal Case Free Money and Criminal Case Free Gems | Criminal Case Free Gold | Criminal Case Free Hack | Criminal Case Free Hacks Cheat | Criminal Case Free Hacks Tools | Criminal Case Hack | Criminal Case Hack Android | Criminal Case Hack Unlimited Money and Criminal Case Hack Unlimited Gems | Criminal Case Hack Unlimited Gold | Criminal Case Free Cheats | Criminal Case Generator | Criminal Case Hack Apk | Criminal Case Hack Cheat | Criminal Case Hack Cheat Tools | Criminal Case Hack Tool | Criminal Case Tools Online | Criminal Case Online Tools | Criminal Case Tools Hack Generator | Criminal Case Android Generator Hack | Criminal Case Last Hack | Criminal Case iPhone | Criminal Case Last Cheat | Criminal Case Last Update | Criminal Case New Cheat | Criminal Case New Hacks | Criminal Case Remove All Ads | Criminal Case Tips and Tricks | Criminal Case Tools | Criminal Case Tricks Hack | Criminal Case Work | Criminal Case Working Hack | Criminal Case Work Hack Cheat | Criminal Case Money Hack | Criminal Case Gems Cheat | Criminal Case Cheats | Criminal Case Generator | Criminal Case Money Hack Tools | Criminal Case Gems Hack Cheat | Criminal Case Cheat Online | Criminal Case Hack Online | Criminal Case Money Hack Free | Criminal Case Tools Generator | Criminal Case Tools Online Game | Criminal Case Game Tools Online | Criminal Case Game Hack Online | Criminal Case Android Hot Cheat | Criminal Case Hot Cheat Games | Criminal Case Games Generator Hot | Criminal Case New Generator | Criminal Case New Hack Online | Criminal Case New Android Hack Cheat.

Review :

Review 1 by Nadia Major : freezes when i try to watch ads i still have to pay in game cash for outfits earned during the additional investigation please fix this you continue to ignore players and still have not brought back snacks instead of power ups though i will re rate it 5 stars only when snacks are brought back please allow us to add friends by username as well as facebook ads are intrusive on smaller screened devices

Review 2 by Thomas Bartlett : great game decent storyline very fun it gives you 9 different crime scenes to look through to get all the clues to solve a case each crime scene has 5 levels that get harder or more items to find you have to get through so many levels earn so many stars just to continue through the case amp even continue through the levels if you dont like puzzles riddles or searchfind games this is not for you

Review 3 by Patricia Kouba : its fun but a few things make it really difficult to enjoy a the cost of microtransactions is abysmal compared to what other games would give you b progression for f2p users is very slow c the worst thing is the game constantly trying to get me to harass facebook friends to the point of making me wait three days to progress to only the third case if i cant or am not willing to get 3 fb friends to donate no one likes getting requests on facebook for games this kind of stuff should have stopped in 2007 and ill probably drop the game over it wouldnt recommend to anyone which sucks since the gameplay mechanics are good

Review 4 by Liamoana Quitano : i hate this game i played this game straight for 4 four days and still i am stuck in the second mission its very pathetic and time consuming nobody got time for a mission that takes more than a day i am outta here piss off

PLEASE VISIT OUR PROJECT
JUST "Click Visit here" button

#30 by joerudles12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Radno vrijeme

Kad se bliži rok za predaju projekta na natječaj radimo ako treba 24/7 Osim toga, pošaljite nam e-poštu, viber poruku ili SMS kad god želite
© 2017. Promo produkt d.o.o. Sva prava pridržana.